Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Steve Poceta MD sings the praises of GSK

Came across this blog whilst doing my usual GSK related posts on the internet.

It's a blog by Steve Poceta, a sleep expert.

The particular post I found rather interesting and (confusing) was about Restless Legs Syndrome. Interesting because I suffered with RLS whilst taking Seroxat. Confusing because Steve Poceta applauds GSK for sponsoring the first large multi-center trials in RLS but cynically adds '...ultimately resulting in the FDA indication and thus the ability to market and advertise their drug.'

It's a decent piece of bloggery, though unlike Steve Poceta I cannot applaud any trial GSK sponsor. They only do it to push whatever pill they manufacture that will combat the disease they sponsor.

Anyway, make of it what you will. You can see his musings here

Fid

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.