Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Greetings from depressioNet Australia

Oh you can tell Christmas is just around the corner eh?

Your inbox cluttered with Christmas greetings from internet sites you are subscribed to etc.

Was totally surprised to find a Christmas greeting from depressioNet Australia in my inbox, particularly as I earlier this year exposed them for having tires to Pharma, Wyeth in particular as they fund depressioNet with a massive $50,000.

I tried to raise public awareness about Aropax by adding a post to their forum last year - alas it didn't get past the moderator. I also awarded depressioNET, along with www.everybody.co.nz, the Seroxat Sufferers Dumbass Award.

You know what you can do with your Christmas greetings doncha?

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.