Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Coronation Street - 'Liz McDonald' memory loss when on Seroxat

...She was prescribed Seroxat, an antidepressant that increases levels of the feel-good chemical serotonin - which is often low in those with depression.


Despite her collapse and diagnosis, Beverley returned to work the next day, hoping the drug would make her feel better, although she had been warned it could be six weeks before it took effect.



'Actually, I felt worse as the weeks went on. I never forgot my lines, but an hour after a conversation, I wouldn't remember what had been said.'





FULL STORY

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.