Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, July 14, 2008

Dear Ofsted....

Still waiting for reply from Ofsted regarding the 'hiring & firing' of Glaxo Senior Vice President, Paul Blackburn.

Something just does not sit right with me and I feel certain questions need to be answered.

If I get no joy I will use the FOI Act.

Fid


-------Original Message--------
From: fiddaman
To: enquiries
CC: Sent: 10/07/2008 13:41:44
Subject: Re: Appointment of GSK Vice President to Ofsted

Dear Mr. O'Neal,

Thank you for getting back to me on this matter.

I am quite surprised that there was no press release about this... unless of course I have missed it?

Do Ofsted plan to make a press release?

I have also just read a statement of Paul Blackburn from the GlaxoSmithKline webpage.

It appears that it was at Ofsted's request that he resigned... can you confirm this?

Could you also tell me whom I make enquiries to at Ofsted regarding requesting information under the FOI Act?

Many thanks

Bob Fiddaman




Read More in The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal [The Ebook]
Chipmunka Publishing ISBN: 978-1-84991-120-7
Paperback coming soon

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.