Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Here...Finally - The God's of Rock, AC/DC, Have Landed in Birmingham

Off to see AC/DC tonight with my son at Birmingham LG Arena [Formerly NEC]

It's been 7 years since I last saw AC/DC - Apollo [London] - [Formerly Hammersmith Odeon]

It's been 8 to 9 years since they last toured the world!

Tickets are apparently exchanging hands for ridiculous prices but this is something I will treasure.

My son is off to serve his country soon. It will be father and son rocking out to the best band in the world... bar none!

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK... WE SALUTE YOU.

Here's what's in store for us tonight:



Fid


SEROXAT SUFFERERS STAND UP AND BE COUNTED

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

2 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.