Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, October 25, 2009

November - Sara Carlin




During the month of November I am going to dedicate most of my time to the Sara Carlin inquest which begins on November the 2nd in Ontario, Canada.

This particular case is one that I have followed closely since I first learned of Sara's death via an article in the Oakville Beaver, a newspaper that serves the Oakville area of Toronto.

To read more about Sara, please follow the links below.



Sara Carlin: A life cut way too short... Paxil Suicide


Sara Carlin R.I.P. 21st July


Sara Carlin's Parents Call For Inquest


Canadian Activist Calls For Sara Carlin Support!


Sara Carlin Update


Canadian Activist Speaks Out


More on Sara Carlin Inquest


Ontario: Dr. Andrew McCallum. I salute you.


Concerned Canadian Citizen [Email to Health Canada]


Glaxo in the hot seat... again!


Sara Carlin - Preliminary Hearing [Inquest]

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.