Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Ask Alfie Birmingham




I love people that have the gumption to get out there, I love people who have dreams and strive to make those dreams a reality, I love people who flourish, who have such a unique talent and recognise that they have that talent.

Ask Alfie, are a band from my hometown of Birmingham, UK. Their genre is unique, it's not pop, it's not rock, it's not hip hop - it's a combination of all three, a refreshing sound from a hard working band who are making waves across Birmingham's music circuit.

So, why is a pharmaceutical/regulator activist writing about an unknown bunch of musicians from Birmingham?

Two reasons:

1. They're bloody good

and

2. My nephew formed the band

He's a hard working kid, a family man, a talented lyricist.

Hey, maybe I'm biased but I have always had a love for music, from hard rock to classical. When I hear something that pleases the ear I like to tell people about it.

Ask Alfie have played the O2 Academy in Birmingham twice now, they are expected to headline their next gig there.

They are prospering but they need guidance, they need a manager to take them to that next level.

Who needs Britain's Got Talent when there are so many hard-working bands playing the local circuits every night across all the major cities in the UK?

Ask Alfie are one of those bands.

Two tracks below are:

Awkward Love and Karaoke.






Follow Ask Alfie on Twitter

Ask Alfie Website




Fid


ORDER THE PAPERBACK 'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman US and CANADA HERE OR UK HERE


AUSTRALIAN ORDERS HERE





No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.