Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Omnipotent Ricky Williams








Following on from my last post, Ex NFL Player Goes Public With Glaxo Payment, I have decided to block ex- NFL star Ricky Williams from my Twitter account.

Williams, who in the early part of the 2000's received half a million dollars from GlaxoSmithKline, was asking me for payment just to answer a bunch of Paxil related questions.

The reason I blocked him is self explanatory, in as much that I don't deal with huge egos and, it has to be said, narcissistic behaviours.

A picture paints a thousand words.




This one's for you, Rick.










Bob Fiddaman











No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.