Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Still no reply from...

...The Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia regarding the Delphi Centre and their close relationship with GlaxoSmithKline... so close that they allow GSK to advertise Aropax on their sponsorship page

This blog was hit by a lot of IP's from Australia and New Zealand yesterday, I hope it is the general public and not those from the TGA and Delphi flapping around wondering what the hell they should do to cover up their embarrassment. God help me I just wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I hurt them.

TGA, Delphi - I await your replies. C'mon, simple enough

Fid

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.