Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Does Seroxat Destroy Serotonin Receptors?

I've often wondered about long term use of Seroxat and the damage it has caused me. I do know that it has left me with ailments I never had before I took it and wonder if these will get worse as I get older.

Have GlaxoSmithKline contributed to this physical abuse of my brain by manufacturing and endorsing a pill? Should they be held accountable for what they have done?

There are those that suggest that long term use of Seroxat floods the brain with serotonin, thereby destroying serotonin receptors - if this is the case, why wasn't I told by GlaxoSmithKline when I started taking Seroxat? Why was/is there no mention of this on the patient information leaflet?

GlaxoSmithKline have stood firm stating Seroxat is not addictive, I and countless others beg to differ.

In the courts GlaxoSmithKline have made 'settlements' to claimants regarding the troubles they have had whilst being on Seroxat. What has that achieved?

They are merely papering over the cracks in the hope that their fuck up will go away. Those that have received compensation payouts from GlaxoSmithKline deserve every last penny... or dime as all settlements thus far have been in the States.

Will these settlements fix serotonin receptors left damaged by GlaxoSmithKline's Seroxat?

Money seems to be GlaxoSmithKline's answer to everything. They've used it all along to hide the truth from every man and his dog. Doctors have been paid or wined and dined by GlaxoSmithKline reps, Professors have been hired (Keller) and payments have been made to individuals who have issued writs against GlaxoSmithKline regarding Seroxat. It is also alleged that GlaxoSmithKline paid a huge sum of money to have the Paxil Protest website removed, such was the embarrassment it caused them! Fortunately, Paxil Protest is still accessible, not through the author's doing may I add (PAXIL PROTEST)

What is needed here is a judge with huge balls to say 'NO'

NO - You are not going to gag people by paying them money
NO - You are not going to settle and accept no liability

Custodial sentences are needed for those who have been a part of this cover-up.

GlaxoSmithKline and all those involved in this shameful cover-up need to be told once and for all that they cannot treat human beings with such utter contempt.

The truth will out Glaxo.

Fid

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.