Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Seroxat Withdrawal Book - Author wants stories

Shelly Hart is pissed off.

Another victim of Seroxat withdrawal and all the unhappiness it brings.

She is standing up to be counted.

She wrote me:

I need stories (good or bad although I haven't heard a good one yet) of Paxil withdrawal, attempted suicides coming off paxil, deaths of loved ones discontinuing paxil, etc. This book will be about Paxil as an addiction. Gsk must be accountable. I have the resources to get the book out there, I just need the people to come forward. Of course it can be anonymous and they can approve the final edit of their story. In the meantime, I'm looking for any information I can about the history of GSK and figuring a way to write it up without being sued. By having a book of personal stories, the word is out there, people are aware, they are aware that we will not stay quiet, and hopefully we can save some lives.

I admire people with balls, so if you want to email Shelly your stories please don't hesitate to contact her HERE

...Or pass her email address on to people you know who have suffered at the hands of GlaxoSmithKline's money earner.

hart.shelly@yahoo.com

You owe it to yourselves and to those less fortunate (those who actually have faith in the MHRA, FDA and GSK)


Fid

2 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.