Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, February 17, 2008

MP for Bartley Green,Edgbaston,Harborne and Quinton slow to respond


Dear Gisela Stuart MP,



On the 22nd Jan 2008, I asked you if you would ask the Health Minster, Rt Hon Dawn Primarolo, what the benefit of Seroxat was.



I have still not had a reply and seeing as it has been almost one month since this request I am therefore requesting that you arrange an appointment for me to speak with her either by telephone or in person - failing this, you could always request to talk with her yourself.. or maybe even just pick up the phone and ask her what the benefit of Seroxat is?



You maybe aware of the termilogy currently used by both GlaxoSmithKline and the MHRA when speaking of Seroxat... 'The benefits far outweigh the risks'. Seeing as we know what the risks are I am sure you, as a human being, would like to know exactly what the benefits are?



The MHRA cannot give us answers, neither, so it seems, can GlaxoSmithKline.



It's a simple enough question and one that should be simple enough to answer, if indeed there is any benefit in taking Seroxat?



The time it is taking to answer such a simple question only highlights the fact that research to find an answer has proved futile. If this is the case then I would like to ask Why is Seroxat still being prescribed seeing as not one person (including the manufacturer, GSK) can state what the benefit is of taking this drug.



The fact that I have waited almost one month for an answer has driven me to post this email to you on my blog, Seroxat Sufferers therefore nobody has been blind copied in on this particular email.



In the interests of the British public may I suggest you pick up the phone and call the Health Minster, Rt Hon Dawn Primarolo and ask her 'What is the benefit of Seroxat?'



Meantime, I would be grateful if you would forward this email onto the Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.

Regards



Bob Fiddaman



Seroxat Sufferers


No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.