Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, October 23, 2009

GlaxoSmithKline - Quite a Tainted History [In Video]

I first dabbled with making videos for youtube a while back - one caused a bit of controversy, so much so that Glaxo lawyers complained - see Pharmalot, one of many websites that picked up on the story at the time.

Recently I set out to make another video that featured newspaper stories regarding GlaxoSmithKline and their somewhat tainted history. To my surprise I couldn't find an accompanying song quite long enough so had to make three videos.

It astounds me that such a company as GlaxoSmithKline with so much bad press is still in operation. No prosecutions, as far as I am aware, have ever taken place. After watching all three videos you may ask the same question that I have been asking myself - Why?

The song is Motorhead's, 'Just Cos You Got the Power'... [That Don't Mean You Got the Right] - lyrics beneath the videos.

How Powerful are GlaxoSmithKline? Part I


How Powerful are GlaxoSmithKline? Part II


How Powerful are GlaxoSmithKline? Part III



You might be a financial wizard,
With a sack of loot,
But all I see is a slimy lizard,
With an expensive suit,
Go on and run your corporation,
Go on and kiss some ass,
You can buy half of the nation,
But you can't buy class

You bastards think it's funny,
Lyin' and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future wrapped up tight,
But Just 'Cos You Got The Power,
That don't mean you got the right

You can take my fingers buddy,
You can take my eyes,
You can take my past and future,
They won't make you wise,
You can have me thrown in jail,
You can steal my booze,
You can even steal my mail,
Step on my blue suede shoes,

You bastards might be clever,
Got it mapped out in black and white,
But remember you can't ever,
Teach a dog to stand up-right,
And Just 'Cos You Got The Power,
That don't mean you got the right
And Just Cos' You Got The Power,
That don't mean you got the right,

Oh no, oh no, shoot me down

Go on out make another deal,
Feed your big fat face,
Go on out and cop a feel,
Get on somebody's case,
You surely could be satisfied,
If you could get it all,
But time ain't on your side,
You're going to the wall

You think that life's just dollars,
On with greed and lust and spite,
But I wasn't born to follow,
Like to get my sleep at night,
I surely do,
Just 'Cos You Got The Power,
That don't mean you got the right,
Just Cos' You Got The Power,
That don't men you got the right,
Just Cos' You Got The Power,
That don't mean you got the right.

Würzel, Campbell, Lemmy, Taylor


Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.