Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Update on my book


Image: summit.k12.co.us


It's pretty hard to juggle in between blog posts and the book I've been writing. Today I drafted three Chapters, up to 18 so far and over 58,000 words.

I find it easier once I knuckle down. It is still in its infancy with regards to the way books are written [or should that be wrote?]

Anyway, it's basically about my journey so far- the trials and tribulations of writing a blog, corresponding with the Medicine regulator and of course GlaxoSmithKline.

I have no idea when it will be finished, maybe it will be Part I and another book will follow?

Who knows?

Anyway... until then

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.