Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

IN PHARMA'S POCKET

Taken from a book of poems I've put together.



ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING



















IN PHARMA'S POCKET

“Hello Doc, I'm feeling down,
I've lost my job, you see.
I've bailiff's knocking on the door
and the landlord's after me.”

“Fear not Mr. Jones,
I've just the thing for you.
Take 2 of these twice a day,
they'll stop you feeling blue.”

“But these pills are quite dangerous,
won't they make me worse?
And aren't they addictive
and the side effects adverse?”

“Nonsense Mr. Jones,
these drugs are safe to take.
The pharma rep told me so
and paid the bill on my lunch break.”

“But aren't they hard to get off
and don't they make you ill?
Don't they harm your senses
and take away your will?”

“For goodness sake Mr. Jones
you don't know what you're saying.
These drugs are safe as houses,
read the label they're displaying.”

“But I've heard they cause addiction,
and suicidal ideation.
And head zaps when withdrawing
and also aggravation.”

Let's worry about tapering
when your illness clears.
They've been endorsed by professionals,
forgot those activist smears.”

[6 Months later]

“Jesus Doc, what's wrong with me,
my wife has left me too.
She said that I was intolerable,
please tell me what to do?

“I'll try you on another drug,
these one's are less severe.
Come back if you feel dizzy
and if your symptoms reappear.”

[2 years later]

A man of 48
died on Sunday night.
He jumped in front of a speeding train,
it was an ugly sight.

He'd been depressed for sometime,
He'd lost his job and wife.
His doc prescribed him SSRi's
And now he'd lost his life.

BOB FIDDAMAN (C)


Fid



PAPERBACK COMING SOON.

PROMOTIONAL VIDEO HERE

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.