Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, September 17, 2010

STOP THINKING... YOU ARE CRAZY!

Do you have ODD?


Having just finished editing the first draft of my manuscript I thought I'd have a bit of a play around with those nutty professors who invent illnesses. I am referring to the authors of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

Mark Nestmann has a cracking article on his website regarding the DSM's stance on independent thinking. He writes:

"Do you question authority? Fail to accept conventional wisdom? Lose your temper when you hear a politician make a promise that you know he or she can’t keep?

If so, you may be mentally ill, according to the most recent revision of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)."

He adds:

"A case in point is “oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).” DSM defines ODD as “an ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior toward authority figures.” Symptoms include losing one’s temper, annoying people and being “touchy.” Other “disorders” include antisocial behavior, arrogance, cynicism and narcissism."

This got me thinking [hand me the straitjacket]

These clowns really have nothing better to do. Their annual additions get more perverse as each year passes us by.

Let's take this new ODD invention.

I think just about anyone I have ever met have, at some point in their lives, questioned authority, does that mean all my friends have ODD?

I, myself, must have a severe case of ODD because I have questioned authority...or been defiant for many years now. Damn proud of it I am too.

Where can I get a shirt printed with the words 'I HAVE ODD' written on it?

Heaven forbid there EVER be any opposition to authority. Only person [entity] I have heard of that would object to anyone ever questioning him/her is God...then again those buffoons who come up with these 'disorders' think they are God - surely that would be enough to not take them seriously?

They are merely, along with pharmaceutical companies, trying to suppress the masses with their 'scriptures' [sound familiar?]

What next?

I've come up with some mental disorders for the DSM pharma whores. I offer no explanation other than my own "independent thinking."


SEROXAT SUFFERERS ALTERNATIVE DISORDERS


Jangling keys or loose change in pocket - Noisy Obsessive Bastard [NOB]

Tapping foot to music - Terrible Impulsive Tapper [TIT]

Constantly checking for wrinkles - Obsessive Living Disorder [OLD]

Addiction to Ebay - Bidding Impulsive Disorder [BID]

Walking on one leg - Hopping Obsessive Phobia [HOP]

Leaving the toilet seat up - Lazy Incompetence Disorder [LID]

Shaving without a mirror - Shearing Hairs Impulsively Theory [SHIT]

**Sent in by reader

**Oh great, now I know my husband's habit of leaving apple cores around the house instead of throwing them in the bin is really a mental disorder!

Compulisive Obsessive Core Keeper [COCK]- Diana Davis

Absurd aren't they... but only as absurd as “oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).”

**Seroxat Sufferers received no funding or grants and has no affiliation with the pharmaceutical industry, the DSM, psychiatry or Klingons.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

13 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.