Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Seroxat book almost here



Well, it's been long enough coming but it looks as though my book will be available in print very shortly.

For the past 4 months or so I've been painstakingly working with my editor, Kathy Sharrad. We have chopped and changed and even stripped the original PDF file that has been available for download for the past year or so.

A foreword has been written for me, you will have to wait and see who it is that has wrote it.

I'd like to thank all of those who helped make this happen, all those who blog on a regular basis, all those that keep coming back to read my work, all those that have offered their support since the creation of this blog 5 years ago.

The encouragement offered when I wanted to throw the towel in on the whole project will never be forgotten.

I'm very proud of the book. I hope you all find it informative and I hope it gives a wake up call to those who think everything is peachy with the way SSRi's are regulated here in the UK, in particular, Seroxat.

From next week I will be taking a short break. I'll tell you all why upon my return.

Exciting times ahead it would appear.

Chapters for the book, The evidence, however, is clear...the Seroxat scandal, of which there are 21, are as follows:

Chapter 1: Highway to hell
Chapter 2: Cold turkey
Chapter 3: A chemical imbalance: the serotonin myth
Chapter 4: Meet with me Mr Woods, part I
Chapter 5: The Yellow Card Scheme
Chapter 6: GlaxoSmithKline
Chapter 7: When the rot set in at GlaxoSmithKline
Chapter 8: Remove your video ... or else!
Chapter 9: Sara and Sharise
Chapter 10: Meet with me Mr Woods, part II
Chapter 11: The meeting and the influence of blogs
Chapter 12: It’s one big game
Chapter 13: Rob Robinson
Chapter 14: Brand name confusion
Chapter 15: The kids are alright
Chapter 16: You scratch our backs and ... we won’t scratch yours!
Chapter 17: GlaxoSmithKline Guilty
Chapter 18: Is Seroxat a teratogen? Goodbye MHRA
Chapter 19: Show me the way to Puerto Rico: the Glaxo whistleblower
Chapter 20: Field of dreams: the SSRI scandal
Chapter 21: Only in America

Be back in a couple of weeks folks.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Fid

UPDATED:

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.