Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, November 15, 2013

Children In Need




Children in Need  is the BBC's UK charity. Since 1980 it has raised over £600 million to change the lives of disabled children and young people in the UK.

Whilst I'm all for helping under privileged children, I also don't forget them when they die.

This is my tribute to those who have lost children to antidepressant induced suicide and antidepressant toxic poisoning.

Each and every victim in this video is someone's child. Let's never forget that.


They are children in need of justice.





RIP

Sara Carlin
Matthew Steubing
Sheryl Tilbrook
Sharise Gatchell
Toran Henry
Woody Witczak
Indiana Delahunty
Matthew Schultz
Candace Downing
Shane Clancy





Bob Fiddaman





2 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.